- 3+ years of experience in Full-stack .NET developer position or similar;
- Understanding of web layout aestetics, techniques and web development lifecycle (design, development, deployment);
- Extensive back-end development expertise in .NET Core 5, .NET Core MVC, LINQ, Razor/Blazor;
- Experience in writing unit-tests both on front-end and back-end side using xUnit/dotnet text, jest, cypress or similar libraries and frameworks;
- Familiarity with testing in a web-browser and debugging;
- Experience with SQL and relational databases like MSSQL or similar;
- Experience with Jira, git.
Would be a plus:
- Experience in e-Commerce projects;
- Experience with Telerik Core is an advantage;
- Familiarity with tools like with Adobe Suite and Photoshop;
- Experience with a front-end framework like ReactJS, Vue.js or similar.
- Develop new and support existing parts and features of the platform, troubleshooting;
- Platform optimization to achieve maximum performance;
- Keep the source code clear, maintainable and well tested;
- Ensure brand consistency and high-quality UI standards for desktop and mobile devices;
- Participation in the preparation of technical specifications, functional requirements and guides;
- Work closely with development team and marketing team to build mockups and prototypes, and improve the usability;
- Perform other related duties as required.
- Remote work in the international company with HQ in Dublin, Ireland;
- Competitive salary in the USD;
- Flexible working hours to help you manage your work/life balance;
- Career and professional growth;
- Warm and friendly attitude to every specialist.
Our client is an established online retailer with a history of success on the UK market. They're building a new e-Commerce system along with maintaining an existing one. This position provides ability to work directly for our customer after 6 months.
When you choose working with Ameware Group, you work with industry experts who are willing to share their knowledge and experience. You will be able to broad your horizons by working in an open and supportive multicultural environment. We have a great relaxed atmosphere and supportive environment. You’ll have a competitive salary as well.